| This article is a stub that has lack of content. (Reason: Notes content is missing)
You can help Scrubby Dubby Saga Wikia by expanding it.
|Episode||Spiritual Zen Garden|
|Total foams||: 147|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||49|
|Level 299||Level 300||Level 301|
Level 300 is the twentieth and last level in Spiritual Zen Garden and the 88th foam level. To pass this level, you must clear 49 triple foam squares and score at least 100 points in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soap Star is activated and will score you additional points.
- The foams at the corners are very hard to remove, not to mention they are triple layered and covered with sponges. The bottom ones must be removed by bottles.
- The fogs prevent the player from removing the sponges.
- However, with four colours, it is easier to clear them.
- As a result, this level can be very difficult for some, despite there are four colours and 35 moves available.
- First of all, remove the fogs and sponges as soon as possible.
- Then, concentrate clearing the foams that are located at corners, especially the bottom ones. However, do not forget about clearing the foams at other corners.
- Combine the bottles and blast them on the corners whenever possible. Mega vertical, horizontal ray and mega bomb bottles are very useful in this level.
- This is the first milestone to contain four colours on the board.